  1. Eric woods

    Eric woods Guest

    Skype popups. This will not accept my password

    Eric woods, Jul 16, 2007

  2. Eric woods wrote:
    > Skype popups. This will not accept my password

    Attn: *NOT* a Google Grouper. However, NTL'er.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 16, 2007

  3. Eric woods

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Eric woods" <> wrote in message
    > Skype popups. This will not accept my password

    1: check your caps
    2: check your numlock key
    3: check your spelling of the user name and password (hint: slow down! Most
    of the time when I get a bad password message it's because I'm typing too
    fast to be accuate.)
    4: Go to Skype's web site, and find out what your password really is!
    www.skype.com
    At the very top, click on "Sign in", then click on "Forgot your password?"

    WhzzKdd, Jul 16, 2007