    No sign of them on the Euro/US site as far as I can see.....

    --
    Alex Griffin
    Alex Griffin, Sep 23, 2005

  2. Ooh, nice find - thanks very much! I've been looking out for Kyocera drivers
    since release.

    I emailed Kyocera about a month ago in the UK to enquire about x64 drivers,
    but I didn't hear a thing.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyayBIYXJ0dC1QYWxtZXI=?=, Sep 26, 2005

  3. Alex,

    Did you try installing these drivers? I downloaded them yesterday and both
    setups failed on trying to install dlls.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyayBIYXJ0dC1QYWxtZXI=?=, Sep 27, 2005
  4. Alex Griffin

    Alex Griffin Guest

    Hi Mark,

    Yes, and they worked for me, however I did it in maybe a non-standard
    way.... The pritners are shared of a domain server which only had the x32
    drivers. I dragged the shared printer into my local printers folder on my
    x64 client, and it did its standard whinge and then asked for the x64
    drivers. I pointed it at the ones I downloaded which were specifically the
    ones in this file:

    64-bit_PCL_WXP_W2K3.zip

    And it then installed fine. I think I had to repoint it a couple of times at
    the folder during install since it was whinging, but they do work.

    --
    Alex Griffin

    "Mark Hartt-Palmer" <> wrote in
    message news:...