    comment on these models ?

    TIA

    Dingo (UK)

    Dingo, Oct 31, 2004

  2. Dingo

    Cliff Guest

    "Dingo" <> wrote in message news:<cm38ll$9j5$>...
    > With my faithful old 1966 Pentax Spotmatic getting a bit 'iffy' I've been
    > given some thought to going digital.
    >
    > Are there any Kyocera M410r and/or Fuji Finepix S5500 users who'd care to
    > comment on these models ?
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Dingo (UK)

    Dingo, I know that some camera companies have different designations
    for the same camera. I am in Texas and as a disabled veteran all I
    could spring for was the FujiFilm Finepix S3100. A little over $200
    US. It is an almost aperture/shutter. It has where I can adjust the
    f/stop to f.2.8, f. 6?, f 8.2 and then you go into the sports mode and
    can lighten/darken which does the shutter speed to a certain extent.
    I am well pleased with the little sucker. I am going to buy a Rebel
    Digital either next Christmas or the next one and when I buy, I will
    buy the current Rebel that is out at that time. I am set up with
    Canon lenses so that is the way I will go.
    Take Care,
    Cliff Gholson

    Cliff, Nov 1, 2004

  3. Dingo

    Harvey Guest

    "Dingo" <> wrote in message

    > With my faithful old 1966 Pentax Spotmatic getting a bit 'iffy' I've been
    > given some thought to going digital.
    >
    > Are there any Kyocera M410r and/or Fuji Finepix S5500 users who'd care to
    > comment on these models ?
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Dingo (UK)

    There's lots of users who'll be able to answer any question you have about
    the Fuji S5000, S5100/S5500 and S7000 here -
    http://www.s5000.net/forums/yaBB/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl

    Dunno about the Kyocera M410r though - to be honest I'd not even heard of it
    until it was for sale on QVC the other day....

    Harvey, Nov 1, 2004