Kyocera L3V VS Sony DSC-P52/72? Anyone Have an Opinion?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Pete Nalda, Jan 24, 2004.

  1. Pete Nalda

    Pete Nalda Guest

    Hi all,
    Well I've been checking out the Sony's and really like the fact they use
    memory sticks since that's what my PDA uses so I can get a preview of my
    photos on a larger screen even before I get back to my computer. I also
    like that you can record movie clips limited only by the amount of
    memory you have.

    But it has come to my attention that the Kyocera has the 2.5" lcd and
    therefore find the menus very easy to read as I'm visually impaired.
    Problem is that there are hardly any reviews on the L3V, except on
    Steve's Digicams. Also didn't find many user reviews either.

    Anyone have any opinions on the Kyocera's? Especially compared to the
    Sony's. BTW, I did find out that test photo I did on the Sony may have
    been out of focus as I didn't know how to get it to autofocus.

    TIA

    Pete Nalda, Jan 24, 2004

  2. Pete Nalda

    AArDvarK Guest

    here's a good site, full reviews and test shots,
    side-by-side camera comparisons:
    http://www.dpreview.com/
    Same here, click on "Comparometer":
    http://www.imaging-resource.com/