    after the OS load No mouse No Kybd !!!
    No Num Lock led .
    Any Ideas ?

    Jesus Alvarado, Oct 11, 2004

  2. Jesus Alvarado

    Ralf Guest

    Yes, several.

    Thanks for stopping by...

    BUT then it stops !!!

    Ralf, Oct 11, 2004

  3. Jesus Alvarado

    Dragon Guest

    Safe mode?

    Dragon, Oct 11, 2004
  4. Jesus Alvarado

    kpg Guest

    > Kybd work in bios (setup) , I can F8 and select mode , BUT then it stops
    > !!!
    > after the OS load No mouse No Kybd !!!
    > No Num Lock led .
    > Any Ideas ?

    Yes.

    Sounds like the Keyboard and Mouse stopped working after the OS loads.

    Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's your problem.

    kp "can you say Basic Troubling 101" g

    kpg, Oct 11, 2004
  5. Jesus Alvarado

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jesus Alvarado climbed on a soapbox
    & opined:

    > After OS loads (w2k server)
    > Kybd work in bios (setup) , I can F8 and select mode , BUT then it
    > stops !!! after the OS load No mouse No Kybd !!!
    > No Num Lock led .
    > Any Ideas ?

    You work for CompUSA, I'll bet.

    Or maybe Best Buy.

    JaR
    Psychic Candidate

    JaR, Oct 11, 2004
  6. Jesus Alvarado

    kpg Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    ># Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\149816.htm (10/11/2004 12:02:56
    >PM) #
    >> Kybd work in bios (setup) , I can F8 and select mode , BUT then it stops
    >> !!!
    >> after the OS load No mouse No Kybd !!!
    >> No Num Lock led .
    >> Any Ideas ?

    > Yes.
    >
    > Sounds like the Keyboard and Mouse stopped working after the OS loads.
    >
    > Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's your problem.
    >
    > kp "can you say Basic Troubling 101" g

    I can't for the life of me remember why I
    wanted him to say Basic Troubling 101.

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance

    kpg, Oct 11, 2004
  7. SAme

    Jesus Alvarado, Oct 11, 2004
  8. Re: Kybd and mouse stop

    Too funny
    all of you ,
    For those of you serious people
    VNC works !
    After the OS loads

    Jesus Alvarado, Oct 11, 2004
  9. Jesus Alvarado

    Dragon Guest

    PS2 or USB? If USB, make sure you have legacy devices turned on for KB in
    the BIOS. If PS2, check the Pins on the KB connection. Check to make sure KB
    and mouse and not swapped.

    Dragon, Oct 11, 2004
  10. Jesus Alvarado

    JaR Guest

    Re: Kybd and mouse stop

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jesus Alvarado climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > Too funny
    > all of you ,
    > For those of you serious people
    > VNC works !
    > After the OS loads

    Might get a more serious answer, Oh Lord, if You don't assume we can see
    what kind of Holy Keyboard and Divine Mouse Thou art using. PS2? USB?
    Wireless? Hast Thou attempted to research the HCL? Art Thy Holy Drivers
    installed or hast Thou a Plug and *cough* Pray KB & Mouse?

    Hast Thou changed anything recently? Is this a fresh install of Windows?

    I beg thy pardon, Lord, for presuming to teach the teacher.

    JaR
    Reverent Candidate

    JaR, Oct 11, 2004
  11. Jesus Alvarado

    Dragon Guest

    Re: Kybd and mouse stop

    God bless you my child. You have learned well. Now I shall send you to china
    to preach the words of God and be a good grass hopper.

    Dragon, Oct 11, 2004
  12. Jesus Alvarado

    Doom Guest

    Re: Kybd and mouse stop

    > Too funny
    > all of you ,

    Hast thou tried laying thy healing hands on the keyboard and reviving it as
    thou did Lazarus?

    Doom, Oct 11, 2004
  13. Jesus Alvarado

    JaR Guest

    Re: Kybd and mouse stop

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Dragon climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > God bless you my child. You have learned well. Now I shall send you to
    > china to preach the words of God and be a good grass hopper.

    Ok, as long as it's the part where they make General Tso's Chicken!

    JaR
    Szechuan Candidate

    JaR, Oct 11, 2004
  14. Jesus Alvarado