    devices (preferred), or another brand / type of KVM switch that works with
    them? Any information would be greatly appreciate.

    Thanks.
    =?Utf-8?B?RF9JZ2Vs?=, Sep 26, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RF9JZ2Vs?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi.

    You are in the wrong Newsgroup. This group is for Wireless Network.

    You should try the General Hardware Group.

    However I had the same story trying to use Belkin's KVM with Microsoft
    Wireless Keyboard/Mouse 2.

    It did not work with Belkin. I switched to another brand (actually cheaper
    then Belkin) and it is working a OK.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "D_Igel" <> wrote in message
    > I use a Belkin 2 port KVM switch with audio to control two machines. When

    > try to use a wireless MS Intelimouse and keyboard, they do not seem to

    work.
    > When using these wireless devices, the mouse is very slow, jerky, and
    > difficult to click when / where I want to. The keyboard seems to work

    better.

    Jack, Sep 27, 2004