Kue2 - New Nero here!

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Nov 11, 2007.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Nov 11, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Kue2 Guest

    I have it loaded through Nero updates(170mg) patch.
    I'll have to check log & see if errors are still there.

    Kue2, Nov 12, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Kue2 Guest

    no errors so far after install,maybe wait til day is done.I'll check log
    Monday & see if SXS errors have stopped.
    Been busy with Windows Mail Live.........nice.

    Kue2, Nov 12, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 15:42:00 -0800, Carlos
    <> wrote:

    >Hugh,
    >There's a newer version of Nero (8.1.1.3) here:

    Don't get tempted to use the built-in updating. Once the old Nero is
    removed, the computer rebooted, and downloading of the new files has been
    completed, you might get a "can not find a suitebale Nero product" error,
    and then you're doomed. Grrrrrr, I like Nero, but in some ways it's a piece
    of cr*p. I fixed it by having to download the whole lot, and then
    reinstall.

    Jud Hendrix, Nov 12, 2007
  5. Hi Jud,

    I bought Nero 7 Premium - downloading, as you say, will this update my
    version? Asking since I know they are having a rather strickt view on their
    'update' / 'upgrade' policy and their site is one of the more serious mazes
    you'll find, in this regard. On the whole, everything I want to use has more
    or less worked for me, except for the InCD thing, wich is a nuisance.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Nov 12, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Kue2 Guest

    Hi Tony
    I upgraded through program no problems. Nero has everything i'll ever need.
    I have had no errors using so far.

    Kue2, Nov 12, 2007