    couldn't get it to work. From what I recall, everytime it would
    reload, one of my commands would be removed from the start-up config.
    I was using an early 12-4 ios I think.
    cmd, Jan 28, 2007

  2. cmd

    Guest

    On 28 Jan, 15:17, "cmd" <> wrote:
    > Has anyone had any success with kron scheduling? I tried it to create
    > an automatic and recurring reload for me at a certain time, but I
    > couldn't get it to work. From what I recall, everytime it would
    > reload, one of my commands would be removed from the start-up config.
    > I was using an early 12-4 ios I think.

    If you were a bit more specific:-

    kron config and exactly which command was
    removed form the startup, someone might be able to
    assist.
    , Jan 29, 2007

  3. cmd

    cmd Guest

    well that's great and all, but I was just making small talk. I was
    just wondering if any one can recall trouble with this. I wasn't
    looking for an assist.

    cmd, Jan 29, 2007