    kind regards
    --
    Unix ... if I have to explain, you wouldn't understand!
    Knut Rauscher, Nov 27, 2004

  2. On 27.11.2004 11:41 Knut Rauscher wrote

    > Hello,
    >
    > How do I get it, which kron me every 5 minutes a
    > "clear host *" implements?

    Install rancid/clogin [0] and have a 'clogin -c "clear host *" $router'
    fired off by your unix host via cron.

    Just out of curiosity: why dou you need this?

    Arnold
    [0] http://www.shrubbery.net/rancid/
    --
    Arnold Nipper, AN45
    Arnold Nipper, Nov 27, 2004

  3. On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 11:41:34 +0100, Knut Rauscher <> wrote:

    ~ Hello,
    ~
    ~ How do I get it, which kron me every 5 minutes a
    ~ "clear host *" implements?
    ~
    ~ Knut sends
    ~
    ~ kind regards

    This is pretty straightforward:

    kron occurrence FOO in 5 recurring
    policy-list FOO
    !
    kron policy-list FOO
    cli clear host *

    I tested this in 12.3(7)T6 and it seems to work.

    Cheers,

    Aaron
    Aaron Leonard, Nov 29, 2004
  4. Knut Rauscher

    Hansang Bae Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > This is pretty straightforward:
    >
    > kron occurrence FOO in 5 recurring
    > policy-list FOO
    > !
    > kron policy-list FOO
    > cli clear host *
    >
    > I tested this in 12.3(7)T6 and it seems to work.

    *IF* you're brave enough to run 12.*3*-T train! :)

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, Nov 30, 2004