    source. The source that I want to alter, for example, is R&B/Rock
    (6/8 Blues), but that doesn't come up as a choice. Am I doing
    something wrong?
    Gary Plotkin, Nov 7, 2004

  2. "Gary Plotkin" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Either I don't understand directions for creating a custom rhythm
    > style or the SP-500 is severely limited. When I go to step 3, the
    > instruction book says to select the rhythm style that will be the copy
    > source. The source that I want to alter, for example, is R&B/Rock
    > (6/8 Blues), but that doesn't come up as a choice.

    Am I doing something wrong?

    Yes I think youre posting in the wrong group !!
    Dr Hackenbush, Nov 7, 2004

  3. Gary Plotkin

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 18:49:58 GMT, in
    <q7ujd.102$>
    Dr Hackenbush scrawled:

    >"Gary Plotkin" <> wrote in message
    >> Either I don't understand directions for creating a custom rhythm
    >> style or the SP-500 is severely limited. When I go to step 3, the
    >> instruction book says to select the rhythm style that will be the copy
    >> source. The source that I want to alter, for example, is R&B/Rock
    >> (6/8 Blues), but that doesn't come up as a choice.

    > Am I doing something wrong?
    >
    >Yes I think youre posting in the wrong group !!

    Why?

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Nov 7, 2004
  4. Gary Plotkin

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Dr Hackenbush" <_INVALID> wrote in
    message news:q7ujd.102$...

    | "Gary Plotkin" <> wrote in message
    | > Either I don't understand directions for creating a custom rhythm
    | > style or the SP-500 is severely limited. When I go to step 3, the
    | > instruction book says to select the rhythm style that will be the copy
    | > source. The source that I want to alter, for example, is R&B/Rock
    | > (6/8 Blues), but that doesn't come up as a choice.
    |

    | Am I doing something wrong?
    |
    | Yes I think youre posting in the wrong group !!

    Just because YOU don't know a Korg from a Klingon -- don't take that
    personal...I'm trying to be funny ;p

    Maybe you could have suggested a different newsgroup for Gary to try? I
    searched my newsgroup list for "synth" and got these (plus some
    brand-specific) groups:

    alt.music.makers.synth
    rec.music.makers.synth
    Toolman Tim, Nov 7, 2004
  5. "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message

    > "Dr Hackenbush" <_INVALID> wrote in
    > message news:q7ujd.102$...
    > |
    > | "Gary Plotkin" <> wrote in message
    > | > Either I don't understand directions for creating a custom rhythm
    > | > style or the SP-500 is severely limited. When I go to step 3, the
    > | > instruction book says to select the rhythm style that will be the copy
    > | > source. The source that I want to alter, for example, is R&B/Rock
    > | > (6/8 Blues), but that doesn't come up as a choice.
    > |

    > | Am I doing something wrong?
    > |
    > | Yes I think youre posting in the wrong group !!
    > |

    > Just because YOU don't know a Korg from a Klingon -- don't take that
    > personal...I'm trying to be funny ;p

    I have only been a musician for around 30 years and i have owned more Korgs
    than YOU have probably had hot dinners !

    > Maybe you could have suggested a different newsgroup for Gary to try? I
    > searched my newsgroup list for "synth" and got these (plus some
    > brand-specific) groups:

    Hurrah for you, take a pat on the back
    I could have, but at the time I was busy transcribing a song for someone in
    alt.guitar.tab

    Dr Hackenbush, Nov 7, 2004
  6. Gary Plotkin

    Old Gringo Guest

    Gary Plotkin wrote:
    > Either I don't understand directions for creating a custom rhythm
    > style or the SP-500 is severely limited. When I go to step 3, the
    > instruction book says to select the rhythm style that will be the copy
    > source. The source that I want to alter, for example, is R&B/Rock
    > (6/8 Blues), but that doesn't come up as a choice. Am I doing
    > something wrong?

    I'll bet these people can help you:

    Old Gringo George
    Just West Of Nowhere