    Any suggestions, opinions would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you.
    Jayu

    smart_jayu, Dec 6, 2004

  2. smart_jayu

    ace Guest

    I just bought S5100. Didn't like the design of Z2.. especially the rear
    view. I had S3000 before and the image quality was outstanding...
    Fujinon lens are known for good color saturation on their photographs.
    I recommend S5100.
    smart_jayu wrote:
    > Hello all,
    > Im trying to decide between the Z2 and the Fuji S5100s. Both are
    > similarly priced; and have similar basic features. But I am unable to
    > decide between the two. I am no great photographer, practically a
    > newbie, though I hope I can learn in days to come; I am basically
    > looking for a camera that will take good close up as well as long
    > distance shots for when I go on vacation :); and importantly will

    take

    ace, Dec 18, 2004

  3. smart_jayu

    Dxlstnr Guest

    The Fuji seems to be better-built, and the user interface at once easier and
    more sophisticated.

    Dxlstnr, Dec 19, 2004