    Thanks.

    The Durango 95 purred away real horrorshow. A nice warm vibratey feeling all
    through your guttiwuts.
    JStONGE123, Apr 11, 2004

  2. JStONGE123

    J.S.Pitanga Guest

    > [JStONGE123:]Anyone have one? I am in the market and was wondering how
    > you liked it.

    I had one for two days, till the switch finder broke and I gave it back.
    I've seen many user reviews, maybe even the majority of them, reporting
    the same problem after just a few days of use. It's said that the new DZ2
    fixed the problem, but I would wait for some reviews before buying one.
    Comparing both DZ1 and DZ2 image quality to that of Olympus UZ cameras,
    I've found that the latter produces noticeably sharper images, although
    the DZ colours seems to be nicer in default settings. Except for this it's
    a lovely camera, and I hope it improves and fixes its problems.

    --
    J.S.Pitanga
    J.S.Pitanga, Apr 11, 2004

  3. JStONGE123

    Baabin Guest

    I've had one for three weeks, and other than there are so many modes and so
    on (read that as the camera's is very versatile) I have had no problems.

    I think I have finally got it down for the picture side anyway, next is the
    video capacity.

    Bruce

    Baabin, Apr 11, 2004
  4. JStONGE123

    Andrew Guest

    On 11 Apr 2004 19:06:36 GMT, unists (JStONGE123)
    wrote:

    >Anyone have one? I am in the market and was wondering how you liked it.

    I have had one for 2 weeks and am extremely happy with it.
    please don't top post. Trim messages to quote only relevent text.
    Andrew, Apr 11, 2004
  5. JStONGE123

    Chris Oates Guest

    Chris Oates, Apr 12, 2004
  6. JStONGE123

    Jim Vatunz Guest

    On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 02:25:05 +0100, "Chris Oates" <none> wrote:

    >"JStONGE123" <> wrote in message
    >> Anyone have one? I am in the market and was wondering how you liked it.

    >Works OK
    >
    >http://www.freeuploads.co.uk/uploads/bugatti_5.jpg

    Great picture and that's certainly been my experience of owning a Z1
    as well.

    I have a webcam in the tropics
    http://ii.net/~farmerjim/
    Jim Vatunz, Apr 12, 2004
  7. JStONGE123

    JStONGE123 Guest

    Thanks guys. Your opinions have swayed me. I will be buying one.

    JStONGE123, Apr 12, 2004
  8. JStONGE123

    gmr2048 Guest

    If you haven't purchased a Z1 yet, consider the Z2. If you're in the
    US, buy.com has the Z2 for $50 more than the Z1. From what I have
    heard, the Z2 is the same camera with an additional ~1MP of
    resolution.

    I've had the Z2 for about 3 weeks now and have been completely happy
    with it. The image quality is superb (tho I long for a dSLR). My only
    Z2 complaint is that it has neither RAW nor TIFF format. Only JPG.

    -gary

    gmr2048, Apr 16, 2004
  9. JStONGE123

    Andrew Guest

    On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 13:32:58 -0400, gmr2048 <>
    wrote:

    >If you haven't purchased a Z1 yet, consider the Z2. If you're in the
    >US, buy.com has the Z2 for $50 more than the Z1. From what I have
    >heard, the Z2 is the same camera with an additional ~1MP of
    >resolution.

    That is $100 more than I paid for my Z1.
    Andrew, Apr 16, 2004
  10. JStONGE123

    Chris Oates Guest

    "Andrew" <spamtrap@localhost> wrote in message

    > That is $100 more than I paid for my Z1.
    > --

    Which will be 100UKP more than I paid for mine
    Chris Oates, Apr 16, 2004