Konica Minolta DiMAGE Scan Elite 5400 II problems resolved

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by hellman@stanford.edu, Nov 13, 2005.

  1. Guest

    I recently bought a K-M 5400-II scanner and encountered several serious
    problems that others are likely to run into. I posted the problems and
    the resolutions in messages 1 and 3 of the following thread on the
    Konica Minolta Photo Imaging Users Group. The thread is located at

    http://groups.google.com/group/KMUG...a90e9/2be8979cba67771d?hl=en#2be8979cba67771d

    and, if you have trouble with that, try the group URL

    http://groups.google.com/group/KMUG?hl=en

    and search on "DiMAGE scanner problems". I could cross-post here, but
    thought this method more efficient.

    Martin

    PS While my first post ends "I'm at wit's end" I am now very happy with
    the unit.

    , Nov 13, 2005