    interest of the LC1 become an urgent issue.

    I hear that the LC1 or D2 has some noise issues, is it a correct
    remark, should I wait for the new version a year or so from now?

    Rock Roll, May 30, 2005

  2. Rock Roll

    prk60091 Guest

    Re: Konica Hexar vs. Panasonic DMC-LC1 or the Leica Digilux 2 quality

    i have been using the d2 since october and have not noticed any noise
    issues

    prk60091, Jun 1, 2005

  3. Rock Roll

    Sushi Fish Guest

    Re: Konica Hexar vs. Panasonic DMC-LC1 or the Leica Digilux 2 quality

    How about at ISO 200 / 400? this is my concern of overjealous jpeg
    compression.

    Sushi Fish, Jun 5, 2005