    well it is cheap and that is what you get,damn slow at times,slow to connect
    to kol,sometimes up to 10 attempts and more,they do not respond to E
    mails,goodbye kol :) they can do without my $9.95

    dinger, Mar 6, 2006

  2. dinger

    Tony Guest

    Try SafeNZ.net for dialup, **shameless plug, sorry**, but at least the
    news server will work and things don't slow down.

    Tony, Mar 7, 2006

  3. dinger

    Rob Guest

    "dinger" <> wrote in message
    > well it is cheap and that is what you get,damn slow at times,slow to
    > connect
    > to kol,sometimes up to 10 attempts and more,they do not respond to E
    > mails,goodbye kol :) they can do without my $9.95

    What do you expect for 9.95/month. I am sure they could do with your money
    though as they do a lot of late night advertising that they have to pay for.

    Rob, Mar 7, 2006
  4. dinger

    rural Guest

    You've just described the service I'm getting from Orcon dial-up last couple
    of weeks.

    Mornings seem okay, evenings the service is absolute crap!

    rural, Mar 7, 2006