    4) build business cases

    --
    Dale

    Dale, May 6, 2013

  2. Dale

    Dale Guest

    On 05/06/2013 12:48 AM, Dale wrote:
    > I read that Kodak is going to focus on printing, packaging and software
    >
    > I read they are selling their film business but keeping their motion
    > picture business
    >
    > what the strategic planners their should do is
    >
    > 1) map out ALL the imaging workflows
    > 2) indicate all participations, systems or products
    > 3) identify customers and partners
    > 4) build business cases

    and don't forget

    5) ask why there aren't participations
    6) keep up with changes in workflows
    7) central system offerings are best to vie
    8) create better workflows

    --
    Dale

    Dale, May 6, 2013

  3. Dale

    Martin Brown Guest

    On 06/05/2013 08:27, Dale wrote:
    > On 05/06/2013 12:48 AM, Dale wrote:
    >> I read that Kodak is going to focus on printing, packaging and software
    >>
    >> I read they are selling their film business but keeping their motion
    >> picture business
    >>
    >> what the strategic planners their should do is
    >>
    >> 1) map out ALL the imaging workflows
    >> 2) indicate all participations, systems or products
    >> 3) identify customers and partners
    >> 4) build business cases
    >>

    > and don't forget
    >
    > 5) ask why there aren't participations
    > 6) keep up with changes in workflows
    > 7) central system offerings are best to vie
    > 8) create better workflows

    Why not spend a couple of years working on a high falutin' corporate
    mission statement inscribed in gold on vellum too for good measure?

    You sound exactly like the sort of fuckwitted MBA management consultant
    that ruined their technology led business in the first place.

    A company that pioneered single shot colour digital imaging from the
    outset did not deserve such an ignominious end.

    --
    Regards,
    Martin Brown

    Martin Brown, May 6, 2013
  4. Dale

    Dale Guest

    On 05/06/2013 04:16 AM, Martin Brown wrote:

    > Why not spend a couple of years working on a high falutin' corporate
    > mission statement inscribed in gold on vellum too for good measure?
    >
    > You sound exactly like the sort of fuckwitted MBA management consultant
    > that ruined their technology led business in the first place.
    >
    > A company that pioneered single shot colour digital imaging from the
    > outset did not deserve such an ignominious end.

    what is your suggesting for moving forward?

    Kodak had too many middlemen making decisions, that it why they kept
    trying to leverage film and decided not to be progressive with digital
    cameras

    I used to work in R&D there, I know corporate culture all too well

    --
    Dale

    Dale, May 6, 2013
  5. Dale

    RichA Guest

    On May 6, 12:48 am, Dale <> wrote:
    > I read that Kodak is going to focus on printing, packaging and software
    >
    > I read they are selling their film business but keeping their motion
    > picture business
    >
    > what the strategic planners their should do is
    >
    > 1) map out ALL the imaging workflows
    > 2) indicate all participations, systems or products
    > 3) identify customers and partners
    > 4) build business cases
    >
    > --
    > Dale

    They are dead. Pretty soon, they'll be selling cheap, corporate gift
    novelties like Vivitar and Polaroid now do.

    RichA, May 6, 2013