    TIA & happy new year to everyone!

    Brandy
    Say goodnight Gracie... Goodnight Gracie
    Brandy, Dec 30, 2004

  2. Brandy commented courteously ...

    I've got a Kodak 6330 printer from last summer. Yours
    sounds like there's something wrong it or you got a 2nd
    bad batch of paper, as I've never seen any sort of quality
    problems with mine.

    I appreciate what you say about not wanting to run test
    prints at 65 cents each (my local price), so I've not
    experimented much with any of the software settings on the
    printer.

    I use Paint Shop Pro 8 as my editor, I usually don't print
    right from the camera. I know it isn't the same, but I
    often send a test print to my HP ink jet for a rough idea
    if the color is OK. Ditto for brightness.

    If it doesn't look right on the HP, chances are it won't
    be right on the Kodak either. So, I tweak the picture some
    in PSP, then send it to the little Kodak.

    For the $150 I paid for my 6330, I have to say it is one
    helluva high quality printer. And, unlike anything HP, the
    pictures don't smudge or smear from moisture.

    > I just got an EasyShare printer dock for x-mas, and have

    > couple questions. First, there appears to be dust either

    in
    > the dock or on the paper (I just bought a new pack as we
    > used up the starter pack). All of the pictures I print
    > have either squiggly lines or dots (they're all

    different
    > colors - white, yellow, red, blue, etc.). The marks are
    > always in different spots. They resemble burned spots on
    > negatives (anybody remember developing their own B&W
    > film?). How can I get rid of this?
    >
    > Also, how do you decide whether to use "enhanced" color

    or
    > "natural?" In some pics the enhanced looks more

    accurate
    > to me, in others the natural looks more accurate, but

    it's

    --
    ATM, aka Jerry Rivers

    Delete the reverse SPAM to reply by E-mail
    All Things Mopar, Dec 31, 2004