kodak NOT easy share

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by spankey, Jun 27, 2005.

  1. spankey

    spankey Guest

    #1 I hate it when I can't email a company without going through their
    garbage email crap of filling out thoese forms just to get to a siple
    question.
    #2 does anyone know how I can load pictures into this stuff bu the
    directory instead of truying each friggin file name or coppying each
    friggin file name and changing the numbers at the end?

    spankey, Jun 27, 2005

  2. spankey

    Scott W Guest

    spankey wrote:
    > #1 I hate it when I can't email a company without going through their
    > garbage email crap of filling out thoese forms just to get to a siple
    > question.
    > #2 does anyone know how I can load pictures into this stuff bu the
    > directory instead of truying each friggin file name or coppying each
    > friggin file name and changing the numbers at the end?

    Take a few deep breaths and try asking the question again, the way you
    have written it makes it had to know just what you are trying to ask.

    Scott

    Scott W, Jun 27, 2005

  3. spankey

    Mark² Guest

    "spankey" <> wrote in message
    > #1 I hate it when I can't email a company without going through their
    > garbage email crap of filling out thoese forms just to get to a siple
    > question.
    > #2 does anyone know how I can load pictures into this stuff bu the
    > directory instead of truying each friggin file name or coppying each
    > friggin file name and changing the numbers at the end?

    If your e-mails to them were as poorly typed/worded as your post here, then
    I'm sure they don't have a clue what question you are asking. Try your
    question again, but be sure to read through it to check...before hitting the
    SEND button.
    :)

    Mark², Jun 27, 2005
  4. 1. Kodak Easyshare is a useless piece of cr@p!

    2. Anybody trying to tell you that it is not cr@p is a lying c@cksucker!

    Use anything else.
    You'll soon find that anything is better than Easyshare.
    And it probably won't have spyware in it, either.

    pIxEL8eD_nITs, Jun 28, 2005
  5. spankey

    Ron Hunter Guest

    pIxEL8eD_nITs wrote:
    > 1. Kodak Easyshare is a useless piece of cr@p!
    >
    > 2. Anybody trying to tell you that it is not cr@p is a lying c@cksucker!
    >
    > Use anything else.
    > You'll soon find that anything is better than Easyshare.
    > And it probably won't have spyware in it, either.
    >
    > spankey wrote:
    >
    >>#1 I hate it when I can't email a company without going through their
    >>garbage email crap of filling out thoese forms just to get to a siple
    >>question.
    >>#2 does anyone know how I can load pictures into this stuff bu the
    >>directory instead of truying each friggin file name or coppying each
    >>friggin file name and changing the numbers at the end?

    You are welcome to your opinion, but one wonders why you choose to
    express is so rudely. I am not fond of the Easyshare software, but some
    people seem to find it useful. If you don't, then don't use it, but
    there is no reason to make a fool of yourself about it, and that rudely.

    --
    Ron Hunter

    Ron Hunter, Jun 28, 2005
  6. spankey

    Ronald Baird Guest

    Hi Spankey,

    Usually around here, but was off on a vacation for a while. Back now and
    glad to help.

    Sounds like you had an issue regarding support. When you come to the Kodak
    site and want help with a question, you can try the following URL. It will
    take you directly to the input screen. We ask the questions involved as we
    get a great many questions about all kinds of issues. The dynamic links
    allow Kodak to sort out the emails and also gather information that will
    make it much more efficient to answer.

    To load pictures into EasyShare, all you need do is click on the Add
    Pictures button. When that screen displays, it will ask you where the images
    are that you want to add. Go to that location and click OK. EasyShare will
    go to that folder and find any images located there. It does not move them
    or change them in any way. Rather, it simply adds a pointer to the
    EasyShare program so it knows where they are. This is essentially the reason
    that it needs to bring the images into your system and store them on your
    hard drive. Using removeable media would not work as the location is removed
    from the CDROM, Diskette, Media Card, etc.

    If you want to take the time to name each file in the directories where you
    store your images, it will accept those names and create links to the images
    for future use in EasyShare.

    Remember, the image files are not moved, and the path to them can be seen in
    the Properties option.

    Hope this helps, let me know if you have other questions.

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company

    Ronald Baird, Jul 12, 2005