  1. I've searched Nikon's site, but came up with zilch.

    Do anyone know of a PDF or somesuch describing the basic controls
    of a Nikon 90s camera?

    Gisle Hannemyr, Aug 6, 2004

  2. Jan Otto Ruud, Aug 6, 2004

  3. "Jan Otto Ruud" <> writes:
    > "Gisle Hannemyr" <> wrote in message

    >> I've searched Nikon's site, but came up with zilch.
    >>
    >> Do anyone know of a PDF or somesuch describing the basic controls
    >> of a Nikon N90s camera?

    > Kodak??? ;-)
    >
    > A google search came out with theese for the Nikon N90s:
    > http://www.hugorodriguez.com/download/nikon_n90s.zip
    > http://24.237.160.4/files/photography/Nikon/Manuals/N90SBook/N90S.PDF

    Great! Takker og bukker!

    Gisle Hannemyr, Aug 7, 2004
  4. Gisle Hannemyr

    Ron Baird Guest

    Greetings Gisle,

    If your reference is to one of the Kodak cameras that used the core features
    of that body, you can find all of our camera manuals online by going to:

    http://www.kodak.com/go/manuals

    Check them out.

    If you are looking for information on the camera alone, then Nikon should
    have that information on hand. Great camera.

    Talk to you soon,

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company

    Ron Baird, Aug 19, 2004
  5. "Ron Baird" <> writes:
    > "Gisle Hannemyr" <> wrote:

    >> I've searched Nikon's site, but came up with zilch.
    >> Do anyone know of a PDF or somesuch describing the basic controls
    >> of a Nikon 90s camera?

    > Greetings Gisle,
    >
    > If your reference is to one of the Kodak cameras that used the core
    > features of that body,

    Yes - it's a Kodak DCS 460 (built on the Nikon N90).
    http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~gisle/photo/dcs460.html
    Therefore the slight confusion in the subject

    > you can find all of our camera manuals online by going to:
    > http://www.kodak.com/go/manuals
    > Check them out.

    Yes, I know. I've alrady downloaded the DCS 460 manual (and some
    additonal technical notes) from that website. Great site!
    I've also been emailed the original CAL-file from Kodak support
    (please convey my thanks to those people.)

    The Kodak manual, however, is a bit skimpy on how to use all those
    new-fangled buttons on the N90s (my other camera is a Nikon F2).

    > If you are looking for information on the camera alone, then Nikon
    > should have that information on hand.

    Nikon, unfortunately, has not been able to help. But somebody
    else mailed me a link to scanned copy, so I'm OK.

    > Great camera.

    Agreed. 1.3x crop! 6 Mpx! F-mount!
    I'm going to have a lot of fun with it.

    Gisle Hannemyr, Aug 19, 2004
  6. Gisle Hannemyr

    Ron Baird Guest

    Hi Gisle,

    Glad you have what you need. If you think I can help, let me know.

    Talk to you soon.

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company

    Ron Baird, Aug 20, 2004