    I'm looking for a world voltage light-weight fast charger to replace
    my clunky and heavy Rayovac PS4. Recommendations?

    SM

    Squirrel, Aug 15, 2003

  2. Squirrel

    Ron Baird Guest

    Hi Squirrel,

    I have tried it and use the batteries all the time; part of my work. I
    found that it does indeed charge batteries in only an hour or so. The 2100
    series batteries are really great as the last a lot longer than the preivous
    1600 version batteries I had been using. So, from a person view, they are
    great.

    Ron Baird
    Kodak

    Ron Baird, Aug 20, 2003