    am most pleased with it...

    Thanks in advance for any replies

    Tom

    Tom Rowsell, Jan 3, 2004

  2. Tom Rowsell

    Rudy Garcia Guest

    In article <LHoJb.50789$>,
    "Tom Rowsell" <> wrote:

    > Hi:
    >
    > I read a post here recently from a Kodak employee, that Kodak would be
    > offering some sort of attachment to allow its DX6490 camera to accept
    > filters &/or other accessories. Has there been any
    > confirmation/denial/update on that claim? I recently purchased a DX6490, and
    > am most pleased with it...
    >
    > Thanks in advance for any replies
    >
    > Tom

    No updates yet.

    --
    Rudy Garcia

    Rudy Garcia, Jan 3, 2004

  3. Tom Rowsell

    Zebra Guest

    Hi Tom,

    I am glad to hear that they might come with such an update. The first thing
    I asked for in the shop when I bought it was to put an UV filter on it in
    order to protect the lens. Their answer was that it was impossible to put a
    filter on this camera. I think this is a pity for the lens projects and is
    easily touched.

    I hope I will get as pleased with the camera as you are for I had some
    starting problems with the Apacer SD card I bought. Do you use an SD card?
    What making is it and what are the experiences?

    Pieter

    Zebra, Jan 4, 2004
  4. Tom Rowsell

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Zebra wrote:
    > Hi Tom,
    >
    > I am glad to hear that they might come with such an update. The first thing
    > I asked for in the shop when I bought it was to put an UV filter on it in
    > order to protect the lens. Their answer was that it was impossible to put a
    > filter on this camera. I think this is a pity for the lens projects and is
    > easily touched.
    >
    > I hope I will get as pleased with the camera as you are for I had some
    > starting problems with the Apacer SD card I bought. Do you use an SD card?
    > What making is it and what are the experiences?
    >
    > Pieter

    "Impossible" is not the right word to use. Difficult, maybe, but hardly
    impossible.

    Ron Hunter, Jan 4, 2004