    what his *own* error message means.

    OS: ME

    enri
    Fulgencio, Feb 9, 2004

  2. Fulgencio

    Paige Miller Guest

    On Stardate 2/9/2004 4:09 PM, the following keys were mysteriously typed
    at Fulgencio's keyboard...

    > While installing version 3.2 of EasyShare
    > I consistently encounter error 12x17x1625.
    > Can anybody help? Kodak does not know
    > what his *own* error message means.
    >
    > OS: ME
    >
    > enri

    I have Kodak EasyShare 3.2 running on Windows Me.

    However, if Kodak tech support cannot diagnose this problem and tell you
    how to fix it, I would say ... take the camera back, get your money
    back, and buy something else.

    --
    Paige Miller
    pmiller5 at rochester dot rr dot com

    It's nothing until I call it -- Bill Klem, NL Umpire
    If you get the choice to sit it out or dance,
    I hope you dance -- Lee Ann Womack
    Paige Miller, Feb 9, 2004

  3. Fulgencio

    longshot Guest

    > However, if Kodak tech support cannot diagnose this problem and tell you
    > how to fix it, I would say ... take the camera back, get your money
    > back, and buy something else.

    I did
    longshot, Feb 10, 2004
  4. Fulgencio

    Fulgencio Guest

    I bought the LS443 last year and I am pleased with it
    thus, returning it is not an option.

    Version 2.1 of EasyShare runs fine, but any attempt
    to update this version to version 3.2 fails with the
    unknown error message 12x17x1625.

    I tried to install version 3.0 from a CD which came
    with another Kodak camera which I purchased
    (DC6490) and had the same problems as when I
    attempted to install from the web. Believe me
    I tried everything, even going to the register
    and deleting all references to "kodak" or
    "eayshare".

    enri

    Fulgencio, Feb 10, 2004
  5. Fulgencio

    Ron Baird Guest

    Greetings Fulgenico,

    I am not familiar with the tricode error. As you likely know, Kodak uses 3
    error codes in EasyShare software to better diagnose any problems you may
    experience. This allows Kodak software support to quickly and more
    efficiently assist anyone that experiences an issue with our software. It
    doesn't happen very often, but when it does we can get it resolved quickly.

    I would like to help you, however, and ask a couple of things. To do this
    we will need additional information, including the Log file of your
    installation. Your computer, and operating system, creates a file that
    shows the progress of the installation of any program on a CD. Since you
    note that you have installed from a CD, I would like to review the file your
    system captured. The file can be found by the following process.

    1. Turn on logging by placing the KODAK EASYSHARE Software CD in the CD
    drive
    2. When the install auto starts, cancel the install.
    3. Click on Start and choose Run.
    4. Type 'command' and press enter.
    5. In the command window at the prompt type 'drive letter of CD-ROM drive':
    (ie. 'D:') and press enter.
    6. Type 'setup /DALL' and press enter, This will cause a log of all the
    successful steps of the install, to be created on the root directory of the
    C drive. It will be named logfile. (with no extension). Note: 'DALL' needs
    to be in capital letters.
    7. Complete as much of the install as possible, then send the c:\logfile as
    an attachment to . I am creating a case number for
    your, so include the case number in the subject field if it was provided to
    you.

    When a solution is found I will let you know, and we will post it within the
    EasyShare Support Center located at:
    http://www.kodak.com/go/easysharesupport Please visit this site to find a
    review of your experience with the Tricode issue. When on the site, select
    the link to FAQs and search using 'tricode' as the keyword.

    Talk to you soon, Fulgenico, I am quite sure we can resolve this issue and
    get you running in no time.

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company

    Ron Baird, Feb 13, 2004
  6. Fulgencio

    redtrain

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    my computer does not recognise cd-r drive to let me burn cd

    help please
    redtrain, Aug 15, 2007