    disable that dialog box as it gets annoying after a few log-ins. It's
    told me what it needs to now all I want is for it to leave me alone.

    Todd
    Todd Baggarly, Nov 15, 2003

  2. no can do.

    There are real issues with file permissions if you don't have admin rights
    when you run the software. Since EasyShare catalogs the pictures in a
    database that has all read access for everyone but you could put images that
    don't have read access for everyone into the database. Thus, when another
    user clicks on the images they'll get an access violation and generally bad
    behavior.

    This is on the list of things to fix, but to be honest we haven't found a
    solution that fixes this completely

    It's best to just give the accounts who will use the SW admin rights and
    move on.

    William Jackson, Nov 15, 2003