    Kodak easyshare software version 6.0.1.20 seems to work fine in Win64
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yahooooo!!! This is the lastest version on Kodak.com.

    http://www.kodak.com/

    Hugh Kennedy, Sep 16, 2006

  2. Hugh:
    I'm puzzled by the "seems to work" comment.
    Is it officially supported or have you installed it?
    Is it Windows XP x64 or Vista x64?
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Sep 16, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Sep 17, 2006
  4. I think Hugh is only saying that so far he can still see his DVD drive after
    he installed it. :)

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 17, 2006
  5. Hugh Kennedy

    Hugh Kennedy Guest

    Hi Carlos works fine in win 64 no problems at all. I just d/led the kodak
    software lastest version & installed it in Win 64.I have not tried it in
    Vista Yet!!!!..........maybe later today...

    Hugh Kennedy, Sep 18, 2006
  6. Hugh Kennedy

    Hugh Kennedy Guest

    Lol Charlie no problems with the Install now....seems alot of programs &
    drivers are coming now for win 64.

    Hugh Kennedy, Sep 18, 2006
  7. Hugh Kennedy

    Hugh Kennedy Guest

    Charlie my wife gave me alot of XXXX when that Kodak software would not
    work when I switch to 64 bit. I wrote a few letters to Kodak about
    supporting Win64 . They must have listened because it works fine in Win64
    now...

    Hugh Kennedy, Sep 18, 2006
  8. Hugh Kennedy

    Kue2 Guest

    Just finished installing it in vista 64. Installed & works fine in Vista 64
    too. If the install complains about unsigned driver,just leave the box open
    & continue on with install. You will also need to unblock the Kodak auto
    updater.

    Kue2, Sep 18, 2006
  9. System restore (just in case)
    Install Kodak Software
    Reboot
    DVD/CD drives with exclamation marks in Device Manager.
    System restore to previous state.
    DVD/CD drives recovered.
    The BUG is still present.
    Kodak has not worked it out, at least for Vista x64 5600
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Sep 19, 2006