    to the pc all the photos on the card get transfered.I am using the Kodak
    EasyShare software.
    Many thanks inadvance.
    John Wesley Hardin, May 12, 2004

  2. John Wesley Hardin

    Thad Guest

    John Wesley Hardin wrote:

    > Is there a way to transfer SELECTED pictures from a DX7630 .When I transfer
    > to the pc all the photos on the card get transfered.I am using the Kodak
    > EasyShare software.
    > Many thanks inadvance.

    Send a ping to Ron Baird. He works for Kodak. He would know.

    --

    -Thad L.
    Thad, May 12, 2004

  3. John Wesley Hardin

    Paige Miller Guest

    On Stardate 5/11/2004 10:34 PM, the following keys were mysteriously
    typed at John Wesley Hardin's keyboard...
    > Is there a way to transfer SELECTED pictures from a DX7630 .When I transfer
    > to the pc all the photos on the card get transfered.I am using the Kodak
    > EasyShare software.
    > Many thanks inadvance.

    I believe that the default option in the software is to transfer every
    picture found on the camera. However, if you turn off that option, which
    appears as a checkmark in the dialog box that appears when you press the
    button on the dock, you will find an option that allows you to transfer
    just selected pictures.

    Alternatively, just press the button on the dock (WITHOUT starting the
    easyshare software) and your camera should be recognized by your
    computer as another disk drive. Just pick the picture you want and
    transfer it yourself, as you would moving a file from one drive to another.

    --
    Paige Miller
    pmiller5 at rochester dot rr dot com

    It's nothing until I call it -- Bill Klem, NL Umpire
    If you get the choice to sit it out or dance,
    I hope you dance -- Lee Ann Womack
    Paige Miller, May 12, 2004
  4. if you have "one touch transfer" turned on, you'll always transfer all and
    you won't have to do anything but press the button on the dock, the SW will
    lauch a few seconds and transfer all of the pictures.

    If you have one touch transfer turned off, or you cancel the one touch
    transfer before the "few seconds" above are up, you'll be given the option
    to transfer all or transfer selected.

    William Jackson, May 12, 2004
  5. John Wesley Hardin

    Ron Baird Guest

    Hi John,

    Yes, as noted in my email to you.

    When the software starts you are offered a screen with a little clock that
    says all will be transferred unless you say no. Click 'Cancel One-Touch
    Transfer!' The next screen offers you several options, with one of them
    being Select And Transfer. You can choose what you want to transfer then
    have the images moved to your system. You can also select a different
    location from the default of MyDocuments\KodakPictures to whatever location
    you like as long as it is on your hard drive.

    Talk to you soon, John, let me know if I can help. By the way I like your
    name and address. The John Hardin of the west was the fastest gun in
    history at the time.

    Best regards,

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company