  1. If you send digital images from your Kodak DX digital camera using Kodak
    Easyshare software does the image arrive as .jpg images or
    ..kodak[1] images?
    George Firestone, Sep 17, 2005

  2. George Firestone

    Marvin Guest

    George Firestone wrote:
    > If you send digital images from your Kodak DX digital camera using Kodak
    > Easyshare software does the image arrive as .jpg images or
    > .kodak[1] images?

    You can find out in moments by e-mailing an image to yourself.
    Marvin, Sep 17, 2005

  3. George Firestone

    SirRauke Guest

    Yes, the image arrives as a jpg. It will be opened by the default
    software for jpg's on the recipients PC.
    SirRauke, Sep 17, 2005
  4. Well SirRauke, I have been receiving Kodak Easyshare emails from an amateur
    sender and the images arrive with a .kodak[1] extension.
    Ever get one?

    George Firestone, Sep 17, 2005
  5. George Firestone

    Ron Baird Guest

    Greetings George,

    I wonder if your friend is sending you KDC files created in a DC120
    camera or something else close that era. If not, then possibly he is
    sending you files from a newer camera, i.e. RAW files that you are
    confusing with others. Tell us more about the files or if you are
    willing to share one with us, we can decipher and determine what it is.

    I have found that the Irfanview program is great for opening and
    reviewing KDC files as well as other formats. Free software and
    download.

    www.irfanview.com

    Talk to you soon, let us know what you find.

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company
    Ron Baird, Sep 19, 2005