    is it loose?

    Anyone know why the lens protection could not be built in like the 7440.

    T.I.A.
    Steve10578, Dec 18, 2004

  2. Steve10578

    Tom Guest

    "Steve10578" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Can anyone tell me if the lens cap is tethered to the camera body or
    > is it loose?
    >
    > Anyone know why the lens protection could not be built in like the 7440.
    >
    > T.I.A.

    Tethered to bottom left corner. I feel the external lens cap gives more
    protection. Less possibility of poking an internal cap and making in
    non-functional. I've noticed that it pops right off everytime I forget to
    remove it before turning the camera on.
    Tom, Dec 19, 2004

  3. Steve10578

    Ron Baird Guest

    Hi Steve,

    Yes it is! nice feature to help you keep your lens cap from getting lost.
    Connect the tether to the body of the camera as noted in the manual etc.
    Works great!

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company

    Ron Baird, Dec 23, 2004