    Joe Guest

    I have a Kodak EasyShare DX4900 and am having a problem. It will not let me
    delete the photos from the memory or format the memory card. Any ideas?

    Joe, Nov 19, 2003

  2. Joe

    Ron Baird Guest

    Greetings Joe,

    Sorry to hear you are having some trouble.

    Have you set the camera to the memory card and not to the internal memory
    only. Check that and let me know.

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company

    Ron Baird, Nov 19, 2003

  3. Joe

    Joe Guest

    Not sure how to do that (even looked in the manual). More info:
    I get a "Camera cannot read Picture file" error when I turn it on

    Joe, Nov 19, 2003
  4. Joe

    Ron Baird Guest

    Hi Joe,

    Ah, OK, then lets try using a different card in your camera. Does that work
    and is the camera working normally. If it is I will be glad to review the
    card for you and see what the issue may be? If you want to contact me off
    line, I will try to help further. I cannot offer any guarantees.

    Talk to you soon, Joe.

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company

    Ron Baird, Nov 20, 2003