  1. cop welfare

    cop welfare Guest

    thank you in advance.

    cop welfare, Nov 18, 2005

  2. cop welfare

    cop welfare Guest

    DX7 440 i meant

    cop welfare, Nov 18, 2005

  3. cop welfare

    Robert Barr Guest

    Re: kodak easyshare dx 440 vs canon powershot a520 vs fujiflm finepixe550. my first digital camera. any comments on these cameras pro and con?

    Cop Welfare?

    Anyhow, I've had the Kodak DX7440 for a long while now, and it's
    probably my most satisfying digital. The next best would be a Canon
    10D. The Kodak does everything right. Hard to beat.

    No external flash is its biggest limitation. Not sure about the others
    you listed. Check for yourself...

    Robert Barr, Nov 18, 2005
  4. cop welfare

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Re: kodak easyshare dx 440 vs canon powershot a520 vs fujiflm finepixe550

    Yes, post your question in the message area and leave your subject
    line as short as possible

    --
    Paul (Dear Sir, I have a complaint)
    Stop and Look

    Paul Heslop, Nov 18, 2005
  5. cop welfare

    cop welfare Guest

    Paul Heslop wrote:
    > Yes, post your question in the message area and leave your subject
    > line as short as possible

    why not?

    cop welfare, Nov 19, 2005
  6. cop welfare