Kodak DX7630

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by John Wesley Hardin, Apr 20, 2004.

  1. Anyone had a look or play at one yet ?
    John Wesley Hardin, Apr 20, 2004

  2. John Wesley Hardin

    Ron Baird Guest

    Hi John,

    Yes, a great camera. Has some nice features and the images are terrific.
    The 6 meg imager is very impressive. Have not had one to play with for any
    length of time, but the features are nice. Lots of presets for you.

    I like your email name (fastest gun in history). and at Tombstone as well
    :)

    Talk to you soon, let me know if I can get you any particulars.

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company

    Ron Baird, Apr 20, 2004