    have to return it and possibly be without a replacement for the summer.
    Thanks
    Brian

    Roots750, Jun 7, 2004

  2. Roots750

    Ron Baird Guest

    Hi Roots,

    Not sure which cable you are using for the camera. But, make sure you use
    the cable that came with the DX6490 for any of the connections. There are
    two different cables and connector sizes, so be sure you have the right one.
    Are you using the cable that came with the camera. Was your purchase a new
    camera wrapped in cellophane etc.? Was it an open box purchase? If new but
    an open box purchase, and the cable does not fit, then return to the store
    as they should be able to remedy. If not, try visiting the following URL to
    find the right cable for your camera. Use the prompts to reach the
    accessories for your camera.

    http://www.kodak.com/go/accessories

    If you continue to have trouble, let me know.

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company

    "Roots750" <> wrote in message
    > I've just tried to connect my DX6490 to my TV with the camera set at NTSC.
    > (I also have a DX3215 and don't have this problem). If I push the plug

    all
    > the way into the camera jack I get nothing. However, if I fiddle with the
    > plug and insert it only part of the way into the jack the picture appears

    on

    Ron Baird, Jun 7, 2004

  3. Roots750

    Roots750 Guest

    Ron thanks for your reply.
    I was using the cable for the DX3215. The USB and video cables for the 6490
    were still in the box.
    So far I'm very impressed with the camera, it is the owner that is screwing
    things up.
    Brian

    Roots750, Jun 8, 2004