    I just have a question about DX6440. In your menu, when you select image
    quality as good, better or best. Do you see four stars for the best?
    Could you please check and tell me. Thanks
    eng, Feb 11, 2004

  2. eng

    phillean Guest

    I seee 3 stars for Best and 3 stars for Best (3.2) on my DX6440

    phil

    phillean, Feb 11, 2004

  3. eng

    Ron Hunter Guest

    phillean wrote:
    > I seee 3 stars for Best and 3 stars for Best (3.2) on my DX6440
    >
    > phil
    >

    > "eng" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>I just have a question about DX6440. In your menu, when you select image
    >>quality as good, better or best. Do you see four stars for the best?
    >>Could you please check and tell me. Thanks

    There doesn't seem to be any way to tell from the display except to go
    to the menu where it is displayed on the initial screen.
    Not too difficult.
    When reviewing pictures, the 4 mp ones will fill the screen, and the 3.5
    mp ones will have a black bar at the top.
    Ron Hunter, Feb 12, 2004