    eng Guest

    Is there any way we can check how much charge left in the battery when
    using this camera? Any option in the camera to check such a thing?
    eng, Feb 10, 2004

  2. eng wrote:
    > Is there any way we can check how much charge left in the battery when
    > using this camera? Any option in the camera to check such a thing?

    Not found a way.

    I always carry a couple of spare sets of batteries anyway so I don't
    find it a problem.

    --
    Robert Maskill G4PYR
    Peterborough Cambridgeshire
    Robert Maskill, Feb 10, 2004

  3. eng

    Ron Hunter Guest

    eng wrote:
    > Is there any way we can check how much charge left in the battery when
    > using this camera? Any option in the camera to check such a thing?

    No. Checking charge of a NIMH battery is rather difficult since it
    maintains voltage and current until it is about 90% discharged.
    You will get the battery low indicator when it is just about done.
    Ron Hunter, Feb 10, 2004