    camera. I am comparing this to the fuji 3800 which I know has an ISO
    of 100. I will buy one of these cameras. Thanking anyone who may
    reply....

    Al, Nov 14, 2003

  2. Al

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Al wrote:
    > Does anybody know the comparable ISO of the Kodak dx6340 digital
    > camera. I am comparing this to the fuji 3800 which I know has an ISO
    > of 100. I will buy one of these cameras. Thanking anyone who may
    > reply....

    Light Sensitivity ISO 100, ISO 400, ISO 200

    Ron Hunter, Nov 15, 2003

  3. Al

    Ron Baird Guest

    Greetings Al,

    I am glad to help, and have captured the reference for the ISO settings of
    your camera. If you need any other data or a review of features, just go to
    the following page. It is all there for your perusal. As shown you have
    the option of setting the camera to an ISO of 100 or if you like to 200 or
    400.

    ISO equivalent = auto and selectable (100, 200, 400)

    Try visiting this page and clicking on the 'Specifications' link to the
    left.

    Talk to you soon,

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company