    Conrad

    Conrad Weiler
    Camp Sherman, Oregon
    Conrad Weiler, Aug 25, 2004

  2. Conrad Weiler

    m.b. Guest

    "Conrad Weiler" <> a écrit dans le message de
    > Hi,
    >
    > My Kodak DX4900 (4MP) has stopped working. Dead as a doornail. Any

    suggestions
    > where to get it looked at for possible diagnosis and repair much

    appreciated.

    > Best,
    >
    > Conrad
    >
    > Conrad Weiler
    > Camp Sherman, Oregon

    Waiting for an answer from
    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company

    (as seen everywhere about Kodak in this n.g.)
    m.b., Aug 25, 2004

  3. Conrad Weiler

    Ron Baird Guest

    Greetings Conrad,

    Sorry to hear that your camera has some trouble. If you want to review what
    is happening, I may be able to help you, or you can call our online team at
    800 235-6325 and they will likely be able to diagnose your experience on the
    fly. If your camera is in need of service they will also be able to get it
    in for you asap.

    Look forward to helping you, Conrad.

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company

    Ron Baird, Aug 25, 2004
  4. Conrad Weiler

    Howard Guest

    I had an earlier Kodak DC 3400 series start making noise when extending the
    lens.
    It was still under the year warrantee.
    SHIPPED FROM WALDPORT, OREGON ( as out of the mainstream as CAMP
    SHERMAN..been there)
    on a FRIDAY, priority mail to Rochester, NY, repaired by KODAK and back to
    me by the NEXT FRIDAY!

    One among a few reasons I have bought my 3rd KODAK, also a DX4900......love
    the zoom!

    Howard

    --

    In the words of the IMMORTAL USED CAR DEALER:
    THERE IS AN ASS FOR EVERY SEAT!
    Howard, Aug 25, 2004
  5. Conrad Weiler

    Alan Meyer Guest

    "Ron Baird" <> wrote in message news:cgii4g$fdg$...
    > Greetings Conrad,
    >
    > Sorry to hear that your camera has some trouble. If you want to review what
    > is happening, I may be able to help you, or you can call our online team at
    > 800 235-6325 and they will likely be able to diagnose your experience on the
    > fly. If your camera is in need of service they will also be able to get it
    > in for you asap.
    >
    > Look forward to helping you, Conrad.
    >
    > Ron Baird
    > Eastman Kodak Company

    Ron,

    Is it part of your job to monitor this newsgroup and post
    messages like this?

    If so, I would like to compliment Kodak for doing this. I
    wish every camera manufacturer and every big retail photo
    dealer offered this kind of service to the Usenet community.

    If you're just doing it on your own time, then all the
    compliments are due to you. And you can tell Kodak
    for me that at least one person thinks you're doing an
    even better job for the company than they realize.

    Thanks,

    Alan
    Alan Meyer, Aug 26, 2004
  6. Conrad Weiler

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Alan Meyer wrote:
    > "Ron Baird" <> wrote in message news:cgii4g$fdg$...
    >
    >>Greetings Conrad,
    >>
    >>Sorry to hear that your camera has some trouble. If you want to review what
    >>is happening, I may be able to help you, or you can call our online team at
    >>800 235-6325 and they will likely be able to diagnose your experience on the
    >>fly. If your camera is in need of service they will also be able to get it
    >>in for you asap.
    >>
    >>Look forward to helping you, Conrad.
    >>
    >>Ron Baird
    >>Eastman Kodak Company

    > Ron,
    >
    > Is it part of your job to monitor this newsgroup and post
    > messages like this?
    >
    > If so, I would like to compliment Kodak for doing this. I
    > wish every camera manufacturer and every big retail photo
    > dealer offered this kind of service to the Usenet community.
    >
    > If you're just doing it on your own time, then all the
    > compliments are due to you. And you can tell Kodak
    > for me that at least one person thinks you're doing an
    > even better job for the company than they realize.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Alan

    Alan,
    NOt only does Ron Baird monitor this group and help users, but
    William Jackson of Kodak does so as well. William is part of the group
    that writes/maintains Easyshare software. NO OTHER manufacturer
    provides this kind of support. It is one of the reasons that I again
    selected Kodak as the provider of my latest camera purchase.
    Ron Hunter, Aug 26, 2004
  7. Conrad Weiler

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Ron Hunter, Aug 26, 2004
  8. Conrad Weiler

    JSN61 Guest

    I also ,want to thank both of them and have just bougth my 3rd kodak in part
    due to thier great attention here as well as elsewere
    remove no spam to e mail
    JSN61, Aug 27, 2004