    Then another store has the : DX4530 at $240.00

    This would be my first digital camera.
    So.... what do people think of the DX4530
    J.G., May 22, 2004

  2. J.G.

    Ron Hunter Guest

    J.G. wrote:
    > First i thought i would buy the : CX6330 at $200.00
    > A Consumer Reports Best buy.
    > ----
    > Then another store has the : DX4530 at $240.00
    >
    > This would be my first digital camera.
    > So.... what do people think of the DX4530

    I think you can find it cheaper, but it is a pretty good camera. YOu
    might check the DX7430 as well, and the DX6440. I like the 4x zoom on
    the 6440. 5mp is a bit of overkill for my purposes.
    Ron Hunter, May 22, 2004

  3. J.G.

    Tia Guest

    "J.G." <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > First i thought i would buy the : CX6330 at $200.00
    > A Consumer Reports Best buy.
    > ----
    > Then another store has the : DX4530 at $240.00
    >
    > This would be my first digital camera.
    > So.... what do people think of the DX4530

    I have a dx4530, bought it last November. I really like it although I
    am not experienced so can't compare with other cameras. It's easy to
    use, point and shoot but with enough manual features for me to use.
    The pictures are great and who ever heard of having enough megapixels
    ! 5mp is great and if I crop pics I still get good results. HTH.
    Tia, May 24, 2004
  4. J.G.

    Ron Baird Guest

    Hi J.G.

    Great camera at a great price. Looks like a nice buy to me. I guess I
    would look at the features that you might like. The CX6330 has some newer
    features that the DX4530 but the imager is a little larger at 5 meg. It
    really depends on what you want to do with your camera. I would look at
    both as well as others, then make up your mind as to what would serve you
    the best. Check them out on our site using the compare feature. It might
    help. Be sure to click on the demos and features overview.

    http://www.kodak.com/go/compare

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company

    Ron Baird, May 24, 2004