    it as a webcam. I've tried a tool called DC4800 Webcam, but it doesn't
    work, just crashes.

    Thanks, Thomas
    Thomas McColgan, Dec 30, 2003

  2. This is not supported on the DX4530

    The DC4800 did have the PTP commands that support remote capture so this
    would work with the DC4800, but not the newer cameras (DX, LS and CX series)

    "Thomas McColgan" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm looking for a tool that lets me capture (and maybe even live preview)
    > images from my Kodak DX4530 directly onto my PC via USB, for example to

    use

    William Jackson, Dec 31, 2003

  3. Thomas McColgan

    cgman

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    bubba ware

    i tried the bubba ware for my dc4800, but it doesn't support winxp.

    know of any drivers or software to get the bubbaware to work on xp?
    how about any ideas for other software to get the dc4800 to interface with the PC?

    I actually took the IR filter out of mine and would like to make a night vision camera and connect it to my pc's video input card.

    any ideas?

    thanks,

    cgman
    cgman, Jun 30, 2008