    Any other advice?

    Thanks,
    Steve

    Pam, Dec 5, 2003

  2. Pam

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Pam wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Thinking of buying the Kodak. Will I be able to swap
    > the sd card between the camera and my Axim? Figure that the Axim has
    > a larger screen -can use it to decide what pics to keep/delete while
    > on a trip. Not to mention move the pics to one of my many CF cards (I
    > have yet to buy my first sd card).
    >
    > Any other advice?
    >

    > Thanks,
    > Steve

    Maybe. Maybe not. It depends on the firmware in each camera. ONly way
    to be sure is to try.

    Ron Hunter, Dec 7, 2003

  3. Pam

    Ron Baird Guest

    Hi Steve,

    Interestingly, I have the Axim X5 as well. Both are really nice. The Axim
    has a feature of displaying images and there are programs you can get that
    will adjust the images when loaded to the Axim so they are not too big, etc.
    Nice feature.

    The SD card can be used between devices, I do it all the time.

    If you have any questions about the camera, let me know. I have one on my
    desk and am glad to help you.

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company

    Ron Baird, Dec 8, 2003
  4. Pam

    Donald Gray Guest

    On 5 Dec 2003 15:23:51 -0800, (Pam) wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    > Thinking of buying the Kodak. Will I be able to swap
    >the sd card between the camera and my Axim? Figure that the Axim has
    >a larger screen -can use it to decide what pics to keep/delete while
    >on a trip. Not to mention move the pics to one of my many CF cards (I
    >have yet to buy my first sd card).
    >
    > Any other advice?
    >

    > Thanks,
    > Steve

    I am almost sure that you will be able to. I have the Dell Axim and a
    Nikon 5700. with 32, 125 & 512MB CF cards. I can view the pictures on
    the Axim if I slot the camera card into the Dell.

    The only thing I have noticed is that the Axim is a wee bit slow at
    rendering the big format images - I guess it would be happier if it
    had images in the Axim resolution of 240x287 pixels! That said, it
    certainly works with the Nikon.

    --
    Donald Gray
    www.odcombe.demon.co.uk