    should take it for repair? I'm in London, England. Might it just need
    a new bulb, or might the repair cost more than a new camera? Thanks,

    Dominic
    Dominic, Nov 5, 2004

  2. Dominic

    SL Guest

    Hi Dominic,

    Purely guess work but it will probably be more than the cameras worth as
    Kodak have a flat rate for repairs and serious are sent to Switzerland I
    believe.

    Best bet is to try local camera repairer for free estimate and also search
    Kodak's worldwide websites, not just UK, as it may be a known fault and
    repaired free-of-charge.

    Also, getting into murkey waters, but depending when you bought it and you
    have receipt, it may come under faulty goods act as it should last longer
    than it has.

    Good luck anyway,
    Cheers,
    Stephen