    working adapters or DIY solutions I'd love to hear them.

    Cheers,

    Paul

    Paul, Jul 10, 2004

  2. Paul

    Ron Baird Guest

    Greetings Paul,

    Have you tried talking to our team in the UK? They should be able to put
    you on the trail of such adapters that are available locally. I suggest
    giving them a try. Call Consumer Digital Product Support = 0870-2430270
    Tell them your need and see if they can direct you.

    Let me know if you are successful.

    Talk to you soon.

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company

    "Paul" <> wrote in message
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I've been searching in vain for a lens adapter for my DX4900 in the UK,
    > either the original Kodak or a Tiffen one. Does anyone have any

    suggestions
    > as to where might sell them? Amazon, Jessops, Kodak and everywhere else

    seem

    Ron Baird, Jul 13, 2004