    error has occured, then shuts down the software. I have a Dell GX100 w/
    Windows 2000 Pro.

    Help!

    PeanutButter, Oct 26, 2006

  2. PeanutButter

    PeanutButter Guest

    PeanutButter wrote:
    > I have a Kodak EasyShare DX7440.
    > lost the software & cable. bought a new cable, & downloaded the
    > software. I cannot download all of the pics off of my camera (85%
    > downloaded, the rest wont, beacuse of some error). When I try to save
    > one of the pics that is already on my camera, it says some unexpected
    > error has occured, then shuts down the software. I have a Dell GX100 w/
    > Windows 2000 Pro.
    >

    > Help!

    "When I try to save one of the pics that is already on my camera..."
    I ment one of the pics on my pc.

    PeanutButter, Oct 26, 2006

  3. PeanutButter

    hfs2 Guest

    Can't you just open up explorer and copy. Drill down into the memory
    card's
    directory.

    hfs2, Oct 27, 2006
  4. PeanutButter

    hfs2 Guest

    Better yet, buy a memory card reader ($10?) and use the usb port.

    hfs2, Oct 27, 2006
  5. PeanutButter

    cb3c Guest

    I have the DX 7440 and don't use the kodak easyshare either. I use a card
    reader from the usb and have never had a problem. My OS is XP with SP2.
    Good luck!

    cb3c, Oct 27, 2006
  6. PeanutButter

    Bill Funk Guest

    On 26 Oct 2006 15:21:26 -0700, "PeanutButter"
    <> wrote:

    >PeanutButter wrote:
    >> I have a Kodak EasyShare DX7440.
    >> lost the software & cable. bought a new cable, & downloaded the
    >> software. I cannot download all of the pics off of my camera (85%
    >> downloaded, the rest wont, beacuse of some error). When I try to save
    >> one of the pics that is already on my camera, it says some unexpected
    >> error has occured, then shuts down the software. I have a Dell GX100 w/
    >> Windows 2000 Pro.
    >>

    >> Help!

    >"When I try to save one of the pics that is already on my camera..."
    >I ment one of the pics on my pc.

    I don't understand...
    If the pic is on your PC, it's saved.
    Unless you're saying that you can *view* it on the PC's monitor, but
    the pic is still in the camera?
    In that case, get a card reader.
    --
    Bill Funk