    from the camera to her computer? She's using an old 500mhz machine
    running winME.

    Tony
    Anthony W, Mar 15, 2005

  2. Anthony W

    Ron Baird Guest

    Greetings Tony,

    Sorry to hear that the EasyShare software has not worked out for you. It is
    always being reviewed and updated, you may want to give it another try.
    Regardless, Kodak has made it easy for you to use only the camera connection
    software or CCS.exe so your daughter can transfer her pictures using the WIA
    Windows software or another program that might be compatible.

    To get just the CCS software, Go to the Kodak website I have noted below.
    Choose the 'Open' Command. The installation will begin. Wait for the Setup
    Wizard to start, then choose Next, then click Custom if you do not have the
    software on your system. In the Custom screen, you can choose what you want
    to install. The top choice will be the CCS option. Choose it and not the
    rest. That portion only will install.

    You can then associate the rest of your image files to whatever program you
    like. If you would like me to review EasyShare with you, as the cameras
    have some nice feature that will work with it, let me know. It really is a
    good program.

    Talk to you soon, Tony,

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company