kodak cx6330

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Malcolm, Jul 7, 2004.

  1. Malcolm

    Malcolm Guest

    On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 18:19:22 GMT, "Chris" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi all
    >
    >i am thinking about getting the above camera, i only want it for basic
    >photography.
    >
    >Anyone heard of it? opinions??
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >Chris

    Hi Chris,

    I just bought one a few weeks ago from "digitallydelivered.com" for
    $168.00 with shipping. It is a simple to use and does a nice job for
    my eye. I am quite satisfied with the product. For an amateur like me
    it is great. Cost was $ 149.00 and $19.00 for shipping, best price I
    found.

    Remove "NOT" from email address to reply via email"

    Later,
    Malcolm

    Chris, Jul 7, 2004

  3. Malcolm

    Ron Baird Guest

    Hi Chris,

    Great camera! You can get details on it by going to

    http://www.kodak.com/go/cx6330

    The one on my desk works very well and is a real horse for the activities
    etc. that we use to capture. I think you will be pleased. Let me know if
    you think I can answer any questions.

    Talk to you soon.

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company

    Ron Baird, Jul 7, 2004
  4. Malcolm

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Chris wrote:

    > Hi all
    >
    > i am thinking about getting the above camera, i only want it for basic
    > photography.
    >
    > Anyone heard of it? opinions??
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Chris