    station charge any rechargable AA's or only the double cell type provided with
    the camera? thanks for any thoughts.

    peter

    PrincePete01, Feb 25, 2004

  2. PrincePete01

    eng Guest

    You can't use any rechargeable batteries. You can only use Kodak double cell type
    that came with the dock.

    eng, Feb 25, 2004

  3. PrincePete01

    eng Guest

    Install a Kodak EasyShare Ni-MH rechargeable battery pack or Kodak EasyShare Li-Ion
    rechargeable battery

    eng, Feb 25, 2004
  4. PrincePete01

    Ron Hunter Guest

    PrincePete01 wrote:

    > bought a 6300 series camera along with docking station for my daughter. the
    > camera links to the dock for charging and downloading, but the batteries don;t
    > seem to fully charge. she gets a low battery message after taking only a few
    > pictures. we've tried removing the camera and replacing it several times in
    > order to get a full charge, but it didn't help. is it the battery, the charger
    > or the camera? would buying another battery be the answer? will the docking
    > station charge any rechargable AA's or only the double cell type provided with
    > the camera? thanks for any thoughts.
    >
    > peter

    Suggest cleaning the terminals on the battery and the ones inside the
    camera.

    Ron Hunter, Feb 25, 2004
  5. PrincePete01

    Ron Hunter Guest

    eng wrote:

    > You can't use any rechargeable batteries. You can only use Kodak double cell type
    > that came with the dock.
    >
    > PrincePete01 wrote:
    >

    >>bought a 6300 series camera along with docking station for my daughter. the
    >>camera links to the dock for charging and downloading, but the batteries don;t
    >>seem to fully charge. she gets a low battery message after taking only a few
    >>pictures. we've tried removing the camera and replacing it several times in
    >>order to get a full charge, but it didn't help. is it the battery, the charger
    >>or the camera? would buying another battery be the answer? will the docking
    >>station charge any rechargable AA's or only the double cell type provided with
    >>the camera? thanks for any thoughts.
    >>
    >>peter

    BS!
    You can use any AA NIMH rechargeable in the camera. HOWEVER, the dock
    will NOT recharge any but the Kodak package.

    Ron Hunter, Feb 25, 2004
  6. PrincePete01

    eng Guest

    Ron,
    He said that he couldn't recharge the batteries with the dock and thats why i mentioned
    that he can only use Kodak pack.....

    eng, Feb 25, 2004
  7. PrincePete01

    Ron Hunter Guest

    eng wrote:
    > Ron,
    > He said that he couldn't recharge the batteries with the dock and thats why i mentioned
    > that he can only use Kodak pack.....
    >
    > Ron Hunter wrote:
    >

    >>eng wrote:
    >>

    >>>You can't use any rechargeable batteries. You can only use Kodak double cell type
    >>>that came with the dock.

    >>BS!
    >>You can use any AA NIMH rechargeable in the camera. HOWEVER, the dock
    >>will NOT recharge any but the Kodak package.

    The implication was clearly that ONLY Kodak batteries could be used in
    the camera, which is NOT the case. I have a similar (DX6440) camera
    with the dock and the dock has never been connected (probably won't be),
    and the Kodak battery never installed.
    I have posted over 250 pictures to Webshots, which adequately proves
    that the camera works just fine without the KOdak battery pack.

    Ron Hunter, Feb 25, 2004