  1. IMRAN

    IMRAN Guest

    I MUST GET NEED KNOWNING MCSE, AND WHAT IS IT ?
    IMRAN, Apr 29, 2004

  2. IMRAN

    molsonexpert Guest

    God help us all...

    --
    "It's such a fine line between stupid and clever." - David St. Hubbins

    molsonexpert, Apr 29, 2004

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 29, 2004
  4. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 29, 2004
  5. IMRAN

    Consultant Guest

    jesus wept

    Consultant, Apr 29, 2004
  6. IMRAN

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Apr 29, 2004
  7. IMRAN

    Neil Guest

    "IMRAN" <> wrote in news:5fa201c42ddb
    $41ba6980$:

    > I MUST GET NEED KNOWNING MCSE, AND WHAT IS IT ?

    Repeat after me:

    I, (Insert Full Name Here), human, promise to watch the Bill Gates &Steve
    Ballmer Show until my eyeballs implode, even if it goes into 10 years of
    reruns! (And?!) I promise to memorize whole episodes and recite the lines
    shamelessly in unwelcome situations. (And? And? Oh Yeah!) I promise to
    wear unwashed lederhosen every single day of the rest of my life!

    (That's It! You're in our secret club!)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Apr 29, 2004