    to 12 samples questions and answer.

    I would be thankful to u if u can give me the
    satisfactory solution.

    Atul, Sep 23, 2004

  2. Atul

    Ash Guest

    Atul,

    You will be asked anywhere from 40-55 questions. The lesser the question the
    tougher it is and each question has its weightage. Time is 2:30 hours.
    Passing score is 700/1000.

    This website has 3 exams. http://www.dev1.eraserver.net/BORISLI/Exams.aspx.
    UserID is guest and Password is ABC123. But they are 70-315, shouldn't be a
    matter and I hope you know how much 70-315 differs from 70-305. Also, look at
    www.mcsebraindumps.net and www.mcsebraindumps.com for questions.

    Hey, but read the books as well as try it out using VS .Net. Just don't rely
    on dumps.

    Good Luck!
    Ash

    Ash, Sep 23, 2004