    Has anyone tried this yet? I'm currently downloading it, but this is
    going to take days.

    cheers

    -=rjh=-, Feb 18, 2005

  2. -=rjh=-

    GJ Guest

    -=rjh=- wrote:
    > I don't know if anybody has noticed, but the Knoppmyth website has not
    > been updated for a while, and refers to the latest release being
    > KnoppMythR4V5; but if you look in
    > ftp://ftp.csse.monash.edu.au/software/KnoppMyth/ you'll find there is a
    > n alpha release .iso (KnoppMythR5A90) that *may* incorporate the latest
    > release of MythTV.
    >
    > The other mirror sites don't seem to have this release (or any R5 release).
    >
    > Has anyone tried this yet? I'm currently downloading it, but this is
    > going to take days.
    >
    > cheers

    I am waiting for this to be on a NZ mirror. I want to install my first PVR.

    Also, I am already 1.5Gb over my 5Gb limit for the month. Very sad. No
    more http://www.ifilm.com

    GJ

    GJ, Feb 18, 2005

  3. GJ wrote:
    >> Has anyone tried this yet? I'm currently downloading it, but this is
    >> going to take days.

    > I am waiting for this to be on a NZ mirror. I want to install my first PVR.

    not a mirror, but I'll have them shortly, you can email me for a link.

    x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Feb 18, 2005
  4. -=rjh=-

    -=rjh=- Guest

    GJ wrote:
    > -=rjh=- wrote:
    >
    >> I don't know if anybody has noticed, but the Knoppmyth website has not
    >> been updated for a while, and refers to the latest release being
    >> KnoppMythR4V5; but if you look in
    >> ftp://ftp.csse.monash.edu.au/software/KnoppMyth/ you'll find there is
    >> a n alpha release .iso (KnoppMythR5A90) that *may* incorporate the
    >> latest release of MythTV.
    >>
    >> The other mirror sites don't seem to have this release (or any R5
    >> release).
    >>
    >> Has anyone tried this yet? I'm currently downloading it, but this is
    >> going to take days.
    >>
    >> cheers

    > I am waiting for this to be on a NZ mirror. I want to install my first PVR.
    >
    > Also, I am already 1.5Gb over my 5Gb limit for the month. Very sad. No
    > more http://www.ifilm.com
    >
    > GJ

    I've just found a reference to the fact that R5A9 doesn't include MythTV
    0.17 yet, but that a new release of KnoppMyth should happen this weekend.

    -=rjh=-, Feb 18, 2005
  5. -=rjh=- wrote:
    >> Also, I am already 1.5Gb over my 5Gb limit for the month. Very sad. No
    >> more http://www.ifilm.com

    I thought that I had replied to this... anyway, I'll have it shortly, nz
    based host, flick me an email or something and I'll give you the link.

    > I've just found a reference to the fact that R5A9 doesn't include MythTV
    > 0.17 yet, but that a new release of KnoppMyth should happen this weekend.

    if thats so, I'll grab it again on monday... incase people want it.

    --
    Dave.net.nz
    reply addy is e

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Feb 18, 2005
  6. -=rjh=-

    -=rjh=- Guest

    Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    > -=rjh=- wrote:
    >
    >>> Also, I am already 1.5Gb over my 5Gb limit for the month. Very sad.
    >>> No more http://www.ifilm.com

    > I thought that I had replied to this... anyway, I'll have it shortly, nz
    > based host, flick me an email or something and I'll give you the link.
    >
    >> I've just found a reference to the fact that R5A9 doesn't include
    >> MythTV 0.17 yet, but that a new release of KnoppMyth should happen
    >> this weekend.

    > if thats so, I'll grab it again on monday... incase people want it.

    Watch this thread:

    http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3567&sid=7ca88705bbac091ce4fd3b8c0c87bcd5

    cheers

    -=rjh=-, Feb 18, 2005
  7. -=rjh=-

    -=rjh=- Guest

    -=rjh=- wrote:
    > Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

    >> I thought that I had replied to this... anyway, I'll have it shortly,
    >> nz based host, flick me an email or something and I'll give you the link.
    >>
    >>> I've just found a reference to the fact that R5A9 doesn't include
    >>> MythTV 0.17 yet, but that a new release of KnoppMyth should happen
    >>> this weekend.

    >> if thats so, I'll grab it again on monday... incase people want it.
    >>

    > Watch this thread:
    >
    > http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3567&sid=7ca88705bbac091ce4fd3b8c0c87bcd5

    Here we go...

    http://hust.la/KnoppMyth/KnoppMythR5A10.iso