Knoppix.net down?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by John Wunderlich, Mar 16, 2005.

  1. Gordon <> wrote in
    news:p:

    > Does anyone know if knoppix.net is down or having problems? I
    > haven't been able to get into it all day. Everything else seems to
    > be ok.....

    Hmmmm. I thought it was <http://www.knoppix.org>. ?

    -- John

    John Wunderlich, Mar 16, 2005

  2. John Wunderlich

    Plato Guest

    Gordon wrote:

    > Does anyone know if knoppix.net is down or having problems? I haven't been
    > able to get into it all day. Everything else seems to be ok.....

    Often sites go down for maintenace or when they are changing hosts.
    Nothing to worry about usually.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Mar 16, 2005

  3. On 16 Mar 2005, Gordon scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Does anyone know if knoppix.net is down or having problems? I
    > haven't been able to get into it all day. Everything else seems to
    > be ok.....

    Check your time zone setting.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    You know what I like best about the NCAA Basketball Tournament? Sixty-

    The Old Sourdough, Mar 16, 2005
  4. John Wunderlich

    Gordon BP Guest

    The Old Sourdough wrote:
    > On 16 Mar 2005, Gordon scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >

    >>Does anyone know if knoppix.net is down or having problems? I
    >>haven't been able to get into it all day. Everything else seems to
    >>be ok.....

    > Check your time zone setting.

    I was running from a Live CD not the system at the time......

    --
    Registered Linux User no 240308
    Knoppix 3.7

    Gordon BP, Mar 16, 2005