  1. does anyone know if there is a version of knoppix out there with cable
    connection compatibility?

    gideon

    Gideon Stargrave, Oct 21, 2004

  2. Gideon Stargrave

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 05:32:01 GMT, Gideon Stargrave wrote:

    >does anyone know if there is a version of knoppix out there with cable
    >connection compatibility?

    No particular sort of a problem.

    For an Ethernet connection straight to a cable modem, it's simply a
    normal device. IP addressing isn't an issue as you can set static
    addresses or use DHCP.

    Maybe it's an issue with your ISP.

    Try the forums
    http://www.knoppix.net/

    >gideon

    Me

    why?, Oct 21, 2004

  3. Gideon Stargrave

    Dan Evans Guest

    "Gideon Stargrave" <> wrote in message
    > does anyone know if there is a version of knoppix out there with cable
    > connection compatibility?

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=knoppix cable connection

    Third hit - any good for you?

    Dan

    Dan Evans, Oct 21, 2004
  4. Gideon Stargrave wrote:
    > does anyone know if there is a version of knoppix out there with cable
    > connection compatibility?
    >
    > gideon

    ok, ok, i am sorry, laziness prevailed, and i asked a question i could
    have found the answer to on my own, but i swear, i did look, just not in
    the right places.

    g-

    Gideon Stargrave, Oct 21, 2004