Kline?

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Stacie, Dec 22, 2003.

  1. Stacie

    Stacie Guest

    Stacie, Dec 22, 2003

  2. Stacie

    Kline Sphere Guest

    What do ya want Stacie? Can't you see I'm busy flip'in those tasty
    burgers!
    Kline Sphere, Dec 22, 2003

  3. Stacie

    Guest Guest

    Nothin'.

    Just wanted to say hi.

    - -
    -
    \___/

    HI!

    Guest, Dec 24, 2003
  4. Stacie

    Guest Guest

    Sorry I didn't reply sooner........I wanted to wait for
    the post to get pushed downa bit.

    Guest, Dec 24, 2003
  5. Stacie

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Nothin'.
    >
    >Just wanted to say hi.

    Oh right, thought it might have been you waiting for large fries!

    Happy Christmas!
    Kline Sphere, Dec 24, 2003
  6. Stacie

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Sorry I didn't reply sooner........I wanted to wait for
    >the post to get pushed downa bit.

    That's that bloody Consultant for you, just a big child!!!
    Kline Sphere, Dec 24, 2003
  7. Stacie

    Guest Guest

    No thanks......goes to my thighs....

    Merry, merry to you too!!!

    Guest, Dec 25, 2003
  8. Stacie

    Guest Guest

    Yup! That's cool.
    Guest, Dec 25, 2003
  9. Now there's proof that I don't have enough real work to do. I just read that

    Brunswick Lowe, Dec 29, 2003
  10. Stacie

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Now there's proof that I don't have enough real work to do. I just read that

    Oh dear!
    Kline Sphere, Dec 29, 2003
  11. Stacie

    Hermit Dave Guest

    yeah think i have lost a good couple of mins as well... lol.... crazy
    bunch...

    --
    Regards,

    HD

    Hermit Dave, Dec 30, 2003
  12. Stacie

    Stacie Guest

    Yes, but this was a highly intuitive experience meant to
    catapult your initiative to become an MCSD. That's why
    you're here right? ( wink ) If you can stay focused on
    a thread such as this one through every post, you have
    the stamina to get through the studies.

    This was published to the world.....I keep
    forgetting....or not caring.

    I'm not so intuitive sometimes......on purpose.

    And, again, I've said too much.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!

    Stacie, Dec 31, 2003
  13. Stacie

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >If you can stay focused on
    >a thread such as this one through every post, you have
    >the stamina to get through the studies.

    Interesting view, you should really check out the mcse ng.
    Kline Sphere, Dec 31, 2003
  14. Kline Sphere wrote:
    >> If you can stay focused on
    >> a thread such as this one through every post, you have
    >> the stamina to get through the studies.

    > Interesting view, you should really check out the mcse ng.

    She may be MCNGP material. We just have to teach her to be mean.

    --
    Fris "She's already funny" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 31, 2003
  15. Stacie

    Consultant Guest

    depending on her aesthetics, of course

    Consultant, Dec 31, 2003
  16. Stacie

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >depending on her aesthetics, of course
    ... and not forgetting the picture! lol
    Kline Sphere, Dec 31, 2003
  17. Stacie

    Stacie Guest

    Wow, I could really become a member?
    Of MCNGP?

    I don't think I get be the level of mean that you
    want....I've been there over and over, and it makes me
    blush. ;-)

    $#@!%^ I just can't be MEAN!!!!! SorryFris!
    36-24-36 If I suck in every organ I have
    Here the pic, it's 4x4 bmp for lossless quality -
    here it is >>>>>> |@|

    My belly button.

    Yes, I've perused the MCSE and love the OT's
    I see someone is a MCNGP "hater" there too.

    Bad-Bad-Men...
    _ _
    _

    \____/
    \\
    \\

    Giving you a rasberry.

    Stacie, Jan 1, 2004
  18. Stacie

    Kline Sphere Guest

    We are also now at war....

    Kline Sphere, Jan 1, 2004
  19. Stacie

    Stacie Guest

    Re: Kline? But for Brunswick.

    The sad thing is, that I came here for technical info, in
    prep for my MCSD. But as you read the posts you see that
    most of them are - someone - asking for braindumps, or
    asking information about WHAT MCSD WILL DO FOR THEM, or
    asking if "we" think they could pass the exams....( which
    I did myself ). People aren't asking .NET IDE questions,
    or design or implementation questions, which is what I
    expected. I suppose this subject matter is harder to ask
    questions about without a one chapter background of what
    they are trying to design. The answers to questions are
    all over MCSD's online library, so not many questions go
    unanswered......maybe that's the essence of why goofing-
    off tends to happen. In practicality, all the
    information is available....

    I am, however, surprised more people don't paste their
    code here and ask when it will be done...... ( ie.
    braindumpers ).

    Probably the more serious stuff is handled in DOT.NET
    forum? I don't know. But, yes, I have fallen prey to
    this site, and it's entertainment value. I'm guilty.

    And we are here having a good time. Sorry, to distract
    you from your work.

    You bring up a good point. Stop goofing off. For
    Goodness sake, how could any of us be professional MCP's?

    Trying to break the "boring" "dork" stigma I suppose.

    Take care.

    Stacie, Jan 1, 2004
  20. Stacie

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: Kline? But for Brunswick.

    >The sad thing is, that I came here for technical info, in
    >prep for my MCSD. But as you read the posts you see that
    >most of them are - someone - asking for braindumps, or
    >asking information about WHAT MCSD WILL DO FOR THEM, or
    >asking if "we" think they could pass the exams....( which
    >I did myself ). People aren't asking .NET IDE questions,
    >or design or implementation questions, which is what I
    >expected. I suppose this subject matter is harder to ask
    >questions about without a one chapter background of what
    >they are trying to design. The answers to questions are
    >all over MCSD's online library, so not many questions go
    >unanswered......maybe that's the essence of why goofing-
    >off tends to happen. In practicality, all the
    >information is available....

    Exactly. It amazes me that so many people seem to be unable to help
    themselves, everything needed to pass these exams is available from
    the MSDN plus the many other excellent online resources.

    With over twenty years in IT, I know the one attribute required that
    is absolutely vital in order to make it in IT, is initiative. I can't
    see how anyone can make it in IT, if they need to post questions such
    as 'what do I need to do to become an MCSD?'

    >I am, however, surprised more people don't paste their
    >code here and ask when it will be done...... ( ie.
    >braindumpers ).

    I've seem a number of questions posted here which looked remarkably
    like the real exam questions.

    >Probably the more serious stuff is handled in DOT.NET
    >forum? I don't know. But, yes, I have fallen prey to
    >this site, and it's entertainment value. I'm guilty.

    Not as entertaining as the mcse group (I'm dickhead BTW).

    >And we are here having a good time. Sorry, to distract
    >you from your work.

    I'm here 'cos I'm bored. I'm away from home, my family and many of my
    friends. (Still got drunk last night though!)
    Kline Sphere, Jan 1, 2004